Objective of the CIOGC Achievers Award
- Muslim individuals are recognized as achievers based upon their outstanding success and contribution in the fields of sports, sciences, medicine, engineering, academia, politics, journalism and finance/business among other professions.
- Number of awards will vary from one to a maximum of three based upon the meritorious achievements of the candidates.
- The top Muslim Achievers Committee of CIOGC evaluates nominees based upon its research and experience. The following criteria are meant as a guide line for making nominations.
- Preference is given to the Chicagoland Achievers.
- Nominees from outside of Chicagoland will be recognized if their achievement is of national prominence.
- Nominees are not accepted from fields that are haram in nature, for example gambling, alcohol, smuggling, Pornography etc. or the ones holding views offensive to
- Fundamental beliefs in Islam.
Please provide thorough information about the nominee by providing a BIO, CV, supporting citations, certificates and a recommendation letter. Minimum three references with their contact information. Committee will accept well prepared audio, video information about the nominee and submission of this information is encouraged.