This message is on behalf of Burma Task Force USA To Stop Genocide
Your calls today can save lives. Your phone is power: Please call now.
This week, the Burmese military began a massive troop build-up in the Rohingya region, rapidly fanning fears of a major new attacks on Rohingyas. The previous attacks resulted in the death of 1,000 Rohingya, rape of 52% of all women surveyed by the UN, village burnings and other atrocities.
Additionally, Bangladesh has stepped up patrols on its border with Burma, to block Rohingyas. And India has announced to expel 40,000 Rohingya refugees.
Yanghee Lee, the U.N. Special Rapporteur on Burma is concerned but powerless.
125,000 Rohingya in their concentration camps are given only 200 calories more than what the Nazis fed Jews in the concentration camps.
Please do your part with this 10-minute action:
• Tweet & call the Secretary of State. Phone number: 202-647-9572.Twitter: .@Secy_State_US, .@StateDept
• Tweet & call Scot Marciel, US Ambassador to Burma Phone: (95)- (9)-512-4330, Twitter: @USEmbassyBurma, and @scot_a_marciel
• Call Burmese Foreign Minister to stop attacks on Rohingyas.
• Urgently send the US ambassador in Burma to Rohingya areas
• Stop Burmese military troop buildup and arming of militias
• Rohingyas are indigenous people living in their ancestral lands
• They were always citizens until 1982 when their citizenship was taken away
• Seven Nobel laureates say they are subject to slow genocide
.@Secy_State_US Please call Suu Kyi asking her to stop attacks on Rohingyas
.@scot_a_marciel Please visit Rohingya area immediately. Your visit will stop attacks on Rohingyas
Copy and distribute this action alert in your masjid