The Council of Islamic Organizations of Greater Chicago (CIOGC) in cooperation with the Council of Islamic Schools of Illinois invite the Muslim community to an evening with the Chicago Fire Soccer Club on July 27, 2019 at 7pm as the Chicago Fire battle Wayne Rooney and D.C. United at SeatGeek Stadium in Bridgeview, Illinois.
Special opportunities available for this game include:
- 40 kids ages 7-12 will get to be on the field during the national anthem
- 10 kids ages 10-16 will get to go on the field during halftime and throw out t-shirts to the crowd
- 20 kids will get to help hold the Chicago Fire flag during the national anthem/tv presentation right before kickoff (Chicago Fire Soccer Club t-shirts included)
- 20 kids will get to high-five the Fire players in our high-five tunnel that takes place right before kickoff
These opportunities are limited and first come first serve. Purchase your tickets today to reserve a spot for your kids!
Additional Matchday Info can be found here!
- Parking lots open up 3 hours prior to kickoff for tailgating!
- Parking costs $20 cash at the gate day of game.
- Great Firehouse seats available for $10, (Usually $35) and will all be together!
- Visit Fire Fest located inside the stadium at Gate – B. Fire Fest is a great place to take the kids to enjoy an array of family-friendly interactive soccer experiences! What is Fire Fest?
For more information and to purchase your tickets, please visit: groupmatics.events/event/CIOGC2019. The deadline to purchase tickets is July 21. For questions or to purchase tickets for a group of 15 or more, please contact Elliot with the Chicago Fire at 708-496-6784 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.