The Council provides professional help, guidance, and resources to local Masjids (mosques) and Muslim community organizations so they can empower their leadership and communities. Our resources are available to those who are interested in enhancing their organizational capacity so that they can serve their members and communities most effectively.
Some services and areas of expertise that the Council can offer include:
- Legal Advice & Lobbying Practices
- Fundraising Strategies
- Leadership Development
- Training on Grassroots Involvement
- Public Relations and Media Relations
- Islamic School Curriculum Development
- Web and Promotion
- Technical Assistance
- Goal Setting and Strategic Planning
For more details, contact the CIOGC office at 312-506-0070 or at email@example.com.