Are you a CIOGC Member and want to publish a career or job opportunity on this page and in our weekly E-Newsletter? Please submit your opportunities to firstname.lastname@example.org for placement.
Are you looking for a career in the community? Below are current career and job opportunities with our member organizations:
Northwest Suburban College (NWSC)
1. Vice President: Minimum Qualification: Ph.D. and high level of management expertise. Looking for an outgoing, articulate and energetic individual with minimum of 5 years administrative experience, preferably in higher education and/or a Non-profit organization to assist the college President in day by day operations of a small science college in Chicago area. Retired individuals who are dedicated to helping educational causes are encouraged to apply.
2. Admission Coordinator: Minimum Qualification BS/BA degree
Looking for an individual with student recruitment experience and ability to attract students to college. Should be able to make one on one presentation, small group presentations and connect with college advisors. Must be able to complete the admission process with prospective students. Great communication skill required.
3. Accreditation compliance advisor: Minimum qualification BA/BS with good computer skills. Looking for a detailed oriented accreditation compliance person to coordinate and respond to accrediting agencies.
4. Student Advisor: Minimum qualification BS/BA. The position entails advising students on their educational programs and monitoring their progress. Ability to understand the program completion requirements and registration process is required. College/university experience is desirable.
5. Chief financial Officer: Looking for an individual with MBA and /or CPA to serve as a part time CFO. Experience with higher education is desirable.
6. Part time Librarian: Minimum Qualification; BA in Library science, (MA preferable). The individual should be able to organize a small college library. Previous experience will be desirable.
Please send resume’s to Mr. M. Abdul Haque at email@example.com or call 847.293.4209 for inquiries.
Syrian Community Network
- SCN is seeking a part-time Manager for the West/South Suburbs and a full time Case Manager to work at our North side office.
- Candidates must speak Arabic in order to work with the clients as they are new friends coming from Syria.
Sound Vision has multiple job openings in their Chicago, IL office.
- Daily Host for Radio Islam
- Operations Manager
- Graphic Designer
- Digital Marketing Strategist
- Director of Youth Engagement
- Office Manager
- Executive Associate
- Chief Technology Officer / CRM Database Manager
- Director of Content Development
- Director of Media Relations / Media Spokesperson
- Director of Coalition Relations
- Project Manager
For graphic designer position: Send CV and digital portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
For all other positions: Send CV to email@example.com
Al-Furqaan Foundation has immediate job openings for multiple positions.
- Executive Director for Furqaan Project
- Senior Accountant
- Regional Managers
- Marketing Manager/ Associate
- Web Developer/ Project Manager
- Sales Reps
- Substitute Teachers