• Leading monthly Muslim newspaper in greater Chicagoland metropolitan region
• 5,000 issues distributed monthly to the member organizations of the Council
• Available across the Chicagoland at mosques, schools, businesses and libraries
• Digital edition available for download and accessible for free via ciogc.org
• Opportunity to reach targeted audience and increase visibility to Chicagoland Muslim community
CIOGC member organizations are entitled to a 10% discount on any size ad. Member organizations receive a 20% discount on contracts for 6 months or one year.
New advertisers to the Chicago Crescent receive a 10% discount when signing contracts for 6 months or one year.
Ad Sizes and Costs
We offer six different options of sizes and orientations of advertisements. Ad sizes are determined by inches.
• 1/8 Page Vertical: 3.25 x 4.75 ($195)
• 1/4 Page Vertical: 5 x 7.375 ($225)
• 1/4 Page Horizontal: 6.685 x 4.685 ($225)
• 1/2 Page Vertical: 6.685 x 9.625 ($450)
• 1/2 Page Horizontal: 10.125 x 7.385 ($450)
• Full Page: 10.75 x 16.25 ($750)
When preparing four-color process files, remember, greater resolution equals a better final product. All files should be in CMYK color. A document saved in PDF format must be print-ready, with high resolution and correct sizing. No low resolution files will be accepted. The resolution of any graphics (Adobe Photoshop) must be 300 DPI (dots per inch). We do not accept Publisher or Corel Draw files.
Ready to order?
To be featured in the forthcoming issue, advertisers must submit their ad, advertising contract, order form and payment by no later than the 15th of every calendar month. These documents must be completed and e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also fax the documents to the CIOGC office at 312-506-0077. For your convenience, we have provided downloadable PDFs of the contract and order form below.
Need more information?
For more information about advertising in The Chicago Crescent, please contact email@example.com or call the CIOGC office at 312-506-0070.