Join us for CIOGC's biggest event of the year - purchase your tickets today for CIOGC's 25th Anniversary CommUnity Dinner!
WHEN: Saturday, November 4, 2017. Registration begins at 5:00 pm. Program begins promptly at 6:00 pm.
WHERE: Shalimar Banquet Hall, 280 W North Ave, Addison, Illinois 60101
• Early Bird (purchased by October 7th): $65
• Early Bird Table (seats 10 - purchased by October 15th): $650
• Regular Price: $75
• Regular Price Table: $750
• At the Door: $100
• RSVP by purchasing tickets online at ciogc.org or calling the CIOGC office at (312) 506-0070.
SPONSOR: For information about sponsorship opportunities, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS: The keynote speaker for this event is Dalia Mogahed. More details to come!
VOLUNTEERS: Are you interested in volunteering for your community? The CIOGC 25th Anniversary Dinner on November 4, 2017 is a great opportunity! We have two different options for volunteers:
1. Leadership role that entails planning and logistics. Requires commitment to attend all meetings prior to event.
2. Volunteering at the event, including, registration, ushering, fundraising and set-up. Training sessions are required for this role shortly before the event.